Mass Users Password Reset Pro Plugin for WordPress
MASS Users Password Reset is a WordPress Plugin that lets you resets the password of all users. It can group the users according to their role and resets password of that group. It sends notification email to users about their new randomly generated password. The pro version comes with the multiple methods to reset the password and customized email templates with the new password information. It supports multiple languages and also compatible with the WooCommerce, BuddyPress and Dokan – Multivendor Marketplace.
Mass User Password Reset Pro Features:
- Mass Users Password Reset Pro is a WordPress plugin that gives you an option for resetting the password of users by various ways.
- You can group users by their role or by additional custom field values and reset password of that group only.
- Individual user’s password reset option and Bulk action of Reset password for multiple selected users can be done in default users page.
- WordPress multisite compatible
- An email notification containing new password will be send to users and you can customize email template by using predefined placeholders.
- Instead of sending plain text password, there is also the facility of sending Reset Password Link to users so that users can themselves reset their password
- Multilingual Translation Enabled
- compatible with woocommerce
- There is also a pagination added to the all users list.
You can install the Mass User Password Reset Pro in three simple steps.
- Download and upload the plugin to the /wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- You can see the ‘Mass Users Password Reset’ submenu inside the ‘Users’ menu.